What we do and where we operate:
- We provide midstream services to EQT Corporation, as well as other third parties in the Appalachian Basin — spanning 24 counties in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio
- Our services are delivered through our two primary assets: our gathering system, which delivers natural gas from wells and other receipt points to transmission pipelines; and our transmission and storage system, which serves as a header system transmission pipeline.
- We have a premier position in the Marcellus and Utica Shale regions, with assets located in southwest Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia, and southeastern Ohio
- Our transmission and storage system includes approximately 950 miles of FERC-regulated interstate pipeline
- The transmission and storage system is supported by 18 associated natural gas storage reservoirs with approximately 645 MMcf per day of peak withdrawal capacity, 43 Bcf of working gas capacity and 41 compressor units, with total throughput capacity of approximately 4.3 Bcf per day as of December 31, 2016.
- As of December 31, 2016, our gathering system included approximately 300 miles of high pressure gathering lines with approximately 1.8 Bcf per day of total firm gathering capacity and multiple interconnects with EQM’s transmission and storage system and 1,500 miles of FERC-regulated, low pressure gathering lines.