EQT Midstream Partners, an EQT Corporation company, is a growth-oriented limited partnership that will own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian Basin.
What we do and where we operate:
- We provide midstream services to EQT Corporation, as well as other third parties in the Appalachian Basin — spanning 22 counties in Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Our services are delivered through our two primary assets: our transmission and storage system, which serves as a header system transmission pipeline; and our gathering system, which delivers natural gas from wells and other receipt points to transmission pipelines
- We have a premier position in the Marcellus Shale Fairway, with assets located in southwest Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Our transmission and storage system, Equitrans Transmission and Storage System, includes an approximately 700 mile FERC-regulated interstate pipeline system that connects to five interstate pipelines and multiple distribution companies
- Equitrans Transmission and Storage System is supported by 14 associated natural gas storage reservoirs with approximately 400 MMcf per day of peak withdrawal capability and 32 Bcf of working gas capacity
- Equitrans Gathering System consists of approximately 2,000 miles of FERC-regulated low-pressure gathering lines that have multiple delivery interconnects with our transmission and storage system; as well as a gathering and interstate pipeline system owned and operated by Dominion Transmission.
- Equitrans Gathering System currently has approximately 2,500 receipt points with a number of natural gas producers.
Stable cash flows:
- Substantially all of our revenues are generated under long-term, fixed-fee contracts
- Approximately 64% of 2011 revenue from long-term, fixed-fee reservation capacity contracts
- This approach enhances the stability of our cash flows and minimizes our direct exposure to commodity price risk